The Problem with Business Travel
The July/August 2007 issue of the Sales and Marketing Management magazine reported the results of an exploration of T&E budgets and issues in a survey of 275 business travelers. The best result, for my liking was the overview of the answer to:
What do you consider to be the biggest problems with business travel these days? (pick 3)
- Negative effect on personal life – 50.2%
- High cost of airline travel – 42.6%
- Weather-related travel delays – 42.2%
- Security-related hassles at airports – 37.1%
- High cost of hotel stays – 34.7%
The #1 item says it all for the role that video conferencing will play in business, in the future.
This post has already been read 0 times!