Brockmann’s survey of 187 mobile professionals provides some interesting reading…

First of all, it was a pretty basic survey: 17 questions over three pages in an average of six minutes to complete. Survey participants were from all over the world and provided answers during June 2006. 81% of participants had customer-facing or management responsibilities. All had mobile phones.

75% of respondents had their monthly mobile bills paid for by their employers. I suspected that the remaining 25% were contractors, consultants, self-employed or between jobs.

Interestingly, only 10% were unsatisfied or very unsatisfied with their mobile operator coverage. I believe that’s because most users would have already switched operators to gain better service coverage. It may be worthwhile to do a ‘switching cost’ study that could talk to the churn rates that mobile operators loathe.

This post has already been read 0 times!