UPDATE – August 10, 2010
Here’s our upcoming report publishing schedule:
- August 17, 2010 – North Americans Prefer Audio Conferencing – Audio conferencing services are most competitive and mature in the USA, Canada and Mexico (to a lesser extent) regions. Users consider them to be as important as face-to-face meetings and more important to business success than any other collaboration service.
- August 24, 2010 – Words Matter: False-Positive or Trapped Emails? – Words choices help us share the precise meaning we wish to communicate. This report reviews the word choices in a growing business problem – the trapped email.
- August 31, 2010 – TBD.
- September 7, 2010 – North Americans Score Highest on Mobility Index: No Longer Laggards – crushes that old myth that North Americans were 18-30 months behind Europeans in the adoption of mobile services and technologies. No longer. Here’s the evidence.
- September 14, 2010 – 5 Steps to Improving the Audio Conferencing Experience – Reviewing original research on the role, advantages and issues in managing the audio conferencing experience, this report provides suggestions on what companies can do to improve the audio conferencing experience. Based on the Audio Conferencing Panel of 228 business users.
- September 21, 2010 – Inside The Minlet – The minlet is an indeterminate unit of time between periods of continuous work. It is the basis for a new class of productivity brought by the extensive penetration of the smartphone.
Brockmann & Company reserves the right to change this schedule without notice.